Friday, March 5, 2010

I was thinking the other day, while rocking my little Isabeau to sleep one night, that I absolutely love being a mother. I can't believe how lucky I am to have such wonderful and perfect little munchkins. Lately, I've been trying to slow down and take the opportunity to enjoy this time in our lives. It can be so stressful at times, tending to toddlers, they keep us so busy. I never knew how fast time could fly. My little Eliza is getting so big and smart, and Beau just won't slow down. She thinks she is just as big as Eliza.
I am going to try and not be too busy, that I don't have the time to appreciate my little angels. The other day I was trying to put Eliza to sleep, which she hates-it is an ongoing battle every night at 7:30! I was waiting to read books to her in her room and she was in my bathroom taking forever to come for story time. Finally she came, we read books and I put her to sleep. Later that night, after I had finished cleaning up the kitchen and picking up the house, I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed and saw this...

So adorable, that is why she was taking so long, she was putting Dora to sleep. :) I am going to be better at cherishing these little moments and taking the time to write them down. I know I will miss this when it is gone.

1 comment:

Backgrounds