I love and appreciate my husband so much. Berry always does the grocery shopping, I know, he is a saint. Yesterday he asked me to grab a list of things, what a struggle! I tried to get out of the store without having to use the beast, but Eliza has that ridiculous invention on radar. Her eyes were just a searching for the blue beast the minute we pulled into the parking lot. I can never bypass it. It really is the worst invention. It's hard to maneuver, and impossible to fit all your groceries in. So thank you buttnutt, for always doing the grocery shopping your amazing!
Happy soon to be St. Patrick's Day! These were delicious, but so not worth the cleanup. What a mess! I had to strip them all down and throw them in the tub. My kitchen was a green disaster and baby Beau was the cherry on the top. Emmy had dropped some icing on the floor and Isabeau had found it and smashed it all between her little fingers and went cruising around the house without my knowledge. After bath time I walk into the kitchen and there she was in all her green glory, with green hand prints every where. I just shook my head and rolled my eyes and cleaned up the mess. What a day.



Hey Melis,
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big your girls are! Cute pics. I love the post of cleaning your grandma's teeth...too funny!