Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One of my New Year's resolutions is to be a better blogger! I used to be great at journal keeping, but now that I have two little rugrats it's literally like pulling teeth to write any significant thing down, what a struggle. So I pledge to be better! Cross my fingers, here's to a new year!
Look at this primadonna...she cracks me up!



Whatcha gotta do just to get anything cleaned!

"I like 'em round, I like 'em chuncky, and sorta lumpy!" (Madagascar 2) Look at that chubby belly of baby Beau's, so cute!

Uncle Lance and Emmy during a Sunday night dinner and a movie at the Banham's

So, I totally had to post this picture. My dear beloved husband, bless his soul, is the cleanest, most organized pack rat I have ever met. I finally begged him to go through his tubberware bins and throw out anything that he didn't use in the last year. I was shocked when he actually did! I had to take a picture just to prove it!

Yeah! We finally crawled!!!! January 31st. I was so excited because I was home to witness her first crawl. I was worried that I would miss it and be at work. I was lucky enough to see Eliza's first crawl and wanted the same for Beau. What a little speedster...

...and up goes the gate! What a cute little jail bird. :)

JUST THE TWO OF US :)


Eliza asked me if she could wear her swim suit and go to Cherry Hill's "Sleeping Baby Dragon water slide!" yesterday, so we filled the tub up and pretended that it was Summer time! I can't wait for Summer!


2 comments:

  1. Yay how fun to catch up. Hey, there are no pictures of you though...maybe next time :) So I was so bummed your trip to St. George didn't work out, I would have loved to see you. But honestly later this year will be better. I will not be pregnant and probably feeling much better and may actually have some energy to hang out :) So here's to end of summer/fallish hanging out together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Meliss! Look how grown up your girls are getting! I haven't seen Beau since she was just a few weeks old!!!! Hope you guys are doing well! We sure miss you.....Did you know that we are having a BOY!! I still can't believe it, Jeff is sooo excited! So am I but he's pretty cute about it. Anyhow, fun to catch up with you on your blog :) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds