Thursday, February 11, 2010

I love being a mom! I have two weeks off of work and I am loving it! I waited until these two weeks to potty train Eliza, so that I could give her my undivided attention. Well it has been almost an entire week and we have not had one accident! I know knock on wood! She is amazing, I tell her I am so proud of her every day! She was so excited to get her prize yesterday for being such a 'Big Girl!' Her prize was a Dora the Explorer pony named Apple, which of course came with a Dora that can ride on her! Hello, the best of two worlds! Dora and horses! She was in heaven.:) I think the reason why Lu is doing so well potty training is #1 she's totally ready and #2 she doesn't want to get her Dora undies wet at all, "no way," she tells me. I hope it stays like this!

Here's Eliza again wearing her swimming suit, which she wears to play in our pretend swimming pool. Tommorrow I'll have to take a picture of our swimming pool. It's made up of pillows, and a blue blanket(the water), oh yes, and a coach cushion for the slide.
Anywho...I was deep cleaning the house today (I wish there was an end to cleaning) and was finishing up the bathroom when I realized I hadn't heard Eliza for a while, so I stop to go look for her. I couldn't find her at first then finally there she was in her closet putting random hats and cloths on herself and her baby doll-adorable!



Hey Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is amazing she is doing so well at potty training! Stock was really hard until he decided HE wanted to do it. Briggs is showing no interest so I decided to wait until he does to save myself from going insane. I love that Eliza was in her room trying on different clothes, I can't wait to have a girl :) LOVE YA SKAAG

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds