Isabeau Belle Banham (pronounced Iz-a-bow) If you know where we got this name you are beyond cool-your-super cool!
Born April 27, 2009 at 3:15pm-6lb. 11oz.-19 inches
Labor and delivery-5 hours, total pushing time-13 minutes-pretty quick, it was nice!
"New Big Sister!"
I had to put this on our blog-Daddy found a baby frog last week and showed it to Eliza-she played with the froggy for hours- she was heart broken when we had to let the baby froggy go back to his mommy.



Melis, Congratulations! She is just so beautiful and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name, seriously ( I might steal it), but of course I will probably never get a girl...any way, you look so good in the pic and your new family of 4 looks adorable. LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteI know where you got the name from! I'm glad she being such a good baby and glad the blankets are working well! Love you skagg! Tell Berry hi I was sad I missed him last time I was over!
ReplyDeleteMelis-I have been such a loser friend about keeping in touch and I'm sorry. I'm glad we have blogs to be able to post the latest happenings in our lives or I would never have known you had your baby! Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love that Eliza loves frogs! Liala still talks about a frog we saw at the park ages ago! She has no fears of things like that, and it looks like Eliza doesn't either!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness you two she is GORGEOUS!! She does look a little like her big sis. I'm so happy that you have two girls. There was a girl on the biggest loser whose name was Isabeau, I like it!! I love the picture of Berry holding her in the window!! Way cute family!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is darling! I had my little girl the same day. Too bad we didn't see you guys at the hospital!:) Hope your feeling well. Your girls are so cute!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so beautiful...Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete