Thursday, April 23, 2009


All "dolled up!" to head to Salt Lake for the Jazz game with mom and dad!

Eliza's watching the Carebear movie so mom and dad can get ready in time for the game. LuLu loves to put the DVD's in all by herself and she'll fold her arms tight and stand in front of the DVD player ever so patiently while she waits for the show to start or the DVD to come out when the show is over.

"YUM,YUM," thanks for sharing dad!

The best thing about going to the Jazz games is "chow'n down!"

"Happy Easter!"

"Best Buds!"

A day flying with dad. Eliza loves to watch dad fly his airplanes and hates to wait for the batteries to charge.

Eliza and Berry throwing pebbles in the canal and watching for the wild baby ducks.

Ok this picture is for you Val-take a gander of that belly 2 weeks ago-yep this is the reason why I'll wait until after the baby is born to post pictures! I gave you one more at the end of this too-"Super Cute?" not so much!

A day at the park, Eliza loves the slide the best. This slide is slow and easy to go down. According to LuLu "na-so-scaryy."

My perfect little shadow!

"Yipee!" Now we're having fun!

This is all yours Val!

"Super Cool-Dude Lulu!"

Literally exhausted, all in a hard days work!

3 comments:

  1. Yay you finally updated. I can't believe you are due in like 4 days! You looks so tiny too, not fair that you are still skinny while pregnant ha ha ha. How are you by the way, I feel like it's been forever. (you do remember me right, it's your old roooommmmmaatte just in case you have forgotten ha ha ha jk) remember the song "I'm not crazy...your the one's that cRazY." i still remember us singing that in our room. LOVE YOU and can't wait to see the new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are such a cute pregnant girl! I can't wait to see pics of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melissa.. it is kinda funny. I just heard you had your baby girl (congrats!) and somehow stumbled on your blog all within a couple minutes of each other! Hope you don't mind me looking!

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds