Happy #4 Birthday to our little colorful rainbow Isabeau Belle Banham! We love you so much. You make us smile and laugh all the time. What would our life be like without your silly giggles? Beau is our little clown, she has a mind of her own and is not afraid to be stubborn and feisty too. She is shy anywhere else but home and has the most tenderest hearts. Beau charges in like a bull but is a sensitive as a butterfly. Beau's little personality is so fun, she's rough and soft all at the same time. The only way she knows how to love is hard! We love everything about you Isabeau don't ever change!
Is it possible to be this happy? My name is Melissa Banham and I am completely blessed to be alive and to have such an amazing family and wonderful friends all around me. If you ever wonder what the purpose of life is, it is to love and to be loved. I am married to my soul mate. Berry, how did I ever get so lucky to have stolen your heart? You are my best friend and inspiration. Thank you for doing the grocery shopping, pitching in with dinners, and rescuing me from my bad days. Thank you for just being you. Berry and I have been blessed with two little princessess, Eliza and Isabeau. Having these precious little ones in our lives has been the ultimate human experience. Eliza, you are Mommy's shining star and Beau, my colorful rainbow. Thank you for your smiles and giggles and for making me feel like I'm the best thing in the world. I am surrounded by so many amazing friends and family and I thank you for making my life complete. Thank you Heavenly Father for our happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment