Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Fall 2013

Fall 2013- Eliza started 1st grade in the Spanish dual immersion program. It was a little rough at first but after 3 months she absolutely loved it! Isabeau started preschool and loves, loves, loves every minute of it. She asks everyday when she gets to go to preschool next. I'm so glad she enjoys preschool, I was a little worried because she did not do well with me teaching her at all. Eliza, Isabeau and Emmy both were daring enough to get their ears pierced! Actually it was Eliza and Emmy that were dying to get them done, Beau just came for the ride but then asked me if she could get them. And the bad mom that I am thought in my head it would be easier to pierce both girls ears at the same time so that I could clean them and do it all together once. I had Isabeau go first, because I knew she would not do it after seeing Eliza or Emmy go. I should of had her go last, because then she wouldn't have wanted them. She went first and was so brave but cried and cried. It was then that I realized what a bad mom I was and totally should have waited until she was older. The worst thing about it all is she had to have one of her ears pierced twice because the first time the piercer pierced the left ear crooked so we had to take the earring out and re-pierce, brother. I didn't make her re-pierce it I told her we can wait as long as she wanted or never even get them pierced again, but she wanted to have an earring, she was so brave, she had me take her in and she let them pierce her ear again. She's my brave soldier. We canned peaches with honey instead of sugar this year and they turned out delicious! I'm not a canner by any means and can pretty much say I loath it, but I was able to force myself to can 2 bushels and in the end I was able to say it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds