Sunday, September 9, 2012
September 2012- After School Snack!
Two little school kids home from school! I sat Brody and Eliza down for snacks because they were starv'n marv-n's and just had to snap this picture. I was washing dishes and and started to chuckle at how busy their little conversation about school was. They talked about what their teachers looked like, what friends they have made already, what they liked about their class, what they didn't like. So cute. I hope they can always be little buddies. I love that about watching Marsha's kids 2 days out of the week they absolutely love each other and miss each other when they don't get to see one another. This picture is actually the first time Eliza and Brody had seen each other in 2 weeks. The Thatcher's went to California for a week and we left for Yellowstone for a week right after. They were just dying to see each other. So fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Best Friends Forever! So cute :)
ReplyDelete