Sunday, May 22, 2011

Why do I let myself get too busy! I always have this blog in the back of my mind just taunting and haunting me. I feel that I never have time to post anything and my pictures just keep piling up on my camera! Is it me or does any mom out there feel the same way? From dental hygiene part time to being a wife, mom, sister, daughter, visiting teacher and nursery leader I feel so consumed at times! I just need to make a better schedule that helps me get the important things done, like reading my scriptures, family night, preschool, family prayers. That is my goal this week is to type up a daily and weekly schedule for everything and see if that will allow me more time to focus on what really matters. I think if we all can just remember what's really important life gets much simpler.

Well let us wish you a very happy belated Easter! I haven't been doing to well with picture taking, sorry! Most the time I'm forgetting the camera or I have it but forget to take any pictures, struggle!















Isabeau's birthday was April 27th, I remembered to video tape it but forgot to hand Berry the camera to take pictures, but I think Marsha and Grandma took some pictures so I will have to get them and post them later. Isabeau had a 101 Dalmatian puppy party, we had red and blue and doggy foot print balloons, with polka dot tablecloths and fun puppy cupcakes (which I did have a picture of)! She got a red radio flyer tricycle and a bunch of funtastic dolls and toys from all the family and friends! By the way, thank you to all who spoiled her rotten, I meant to send out thank you cards but never did! Sorry, thank you all for your love and support for Isabeau who has now begun the terrible 2's!
Best part about her birthday was when she let her balloons sore to new heights! I had nine balloons tied together in the family room for her. Brody had just ran outside to play with the boys, Emmy was walking toward the sliding patio door to see the boys, Isabeau was in the family room admiring her balloons and Eliza was getting put in her room for being a stinker. As I'm passing Emmy to grab Eliza I tell her, "Emmy, do not open this door!" I pull Eliza upstairs and into her room and hold the door shut (she'll come out if I don't). Well, no more than 30 seconds had passed when I hear downstairs Emmy saying "Miss, baby beau, balloons, outside!" I run downstairs just in time to see the door wide open and baby beau waving her balloons goodbye with a sad face. Emmy had opened the door and Isabeau had taken her balloons to show the boys outside and let them go! So funny! But of course at the time I was so mad, my patients was already out the door because of Eliza's horrible tantrum and I just sat down, cried and called Berry to tell him what happend (figured that was better then beating the kids!) Berry was so helpful and comforting even though I know the whole time he's just fighting back laughing his head off! Is that not such a funny story- especially the fact that I was so mad at the time! But looking back it's hilarious! What a good example that shows it's best to just laugh the bad days away!


This is Brodyn with our neighbor boys, Treg and Teage. They will spend hours outside playing the "girlfriend bull-rider game!" When I asked them how they played the girlfriend bull-rider game, Treg said to me, "Well we're the bull riders and we ride the bulls and our girlfriends sit and watch us!" So funny! They try and get Eliza and Emmy to be the girlfriends but most of the time they get annoyed and bored and end up leaving to go play princesses, so the boys are stuck with pretend girlfriends for the majority of the game. So cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds