Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Halloween! Stickers on pumpkins for now until halloween day, then we'll carve them. They always end up sagging if you do them too early. Eliza and Isabeau had so much fun picking out the stickers! Spooky Spooky fuN!




Halloween at the Brenchley's, what a blast! Eliza keeps talking about it!
This is Marsha eating the mound of food my mom made! My mom is so creative. We had eyeballs, spiders, fingers, and witches brew for lunch!

The Thatcher's were "Supers!" Wonder woman, Super girl, and the black Spider man! They looked awesome!

Emmy and Camille practicing flying.

Jolie and Isabeau-Jolie was solo because Reed was working in St. George for Custom Fence.








We were princesses, except for Beau, she refused to put on a costume, and I was not about to force it. I pick and choose my battles with that little fire-cracker! But Eliza was a beautiful princess! I am a home made princess,if you look closer I am wearing my wedding dress. So funny! Camille thought I was crazy-she said, "I don't think I'm at the point where I could do that with mine!" I laughed! I think that is the first time in almost nine years that the dress has been out of the closet, they just hang there-doing nothing! I thought I'd put it to some good use! Hahaha.



We are finding candy Grandma hid in the leaves, but of course sometimes ya just gotta taste the leaves, and the sand, and the rocks! She eat's everything! Later in the day she was taking her sucker and dipping it in the sand, then licking it! Dip'n and Lick'n! So nasty.


Isabeau isn't sure if she like's Dodger, Grandma's cat. She'll walk up as close as she feels comfortable, but the minute he turns to come toward her she screams and want's me to pick her up. She's afraid of her shadow too-so funny! She won't run away she just stands there-most the time with a baby in her hands and cries until Mommy comes to the rescue!



2 comments:

  1. i love your kids! Eliza looked so beautiful!! and you too miss.. You really did look like a princess!! And little beau... she’s a princess because she’s HF child! ;) hehehe... she’s so dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you wore your wedding dress. I tell my husband every year we should be a bride and groom. Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds