Saturday, March 13, 2010

Disney on Ice

Friday we went to 'Disney on Ice' and had an absolute blast! For months we were so excited to see Cars, The Little Mermaid, Lion King, and Tinkerbell! I think Mom and Dad were more excited than Eliza was. We dropped Isabeau off at Marsha's house, who by the way was a complete life saver! At the last minute Grandma came down with strep throat and Marsha happily took Beau after a long week of watching kids and working three days. Thank you so much Marsh, and sorry she is such a screamer!
So the three of us drove down to the Energy Solution's Center and had such a fun date! We loved the Lion King! Pumba skated right up to us, I could of reached out and touched his big head, it was so cool! Eliza didn't like it much, she didn't scream-but I could tell in her expresssion that she did not like Pumba after that. Daddy got really bored after the Lion King, next time it'll probably just be the girls! Tinkerbell was rather boring, she was at the end and Eliza had had enough so we were glad when it was over! It was so worth going, I think we will do it again next year! After the show we were going to go eat at the Hard Rock Cafe, but apparently it no longer exists? When, and what happened to it?? So we settled for Chuck-a-Rama! I know your probably laughing but the scones at Chuck-a-Rama are delicious with their savoring honey butter-mmmmm yummmmy! Some times you have to let it all go! Berry probably ate a whole weeks worth of fat, carbs, and sugar in one Chuck-a-Rama seating. That boy has no stop button, he is a bottomless pit when it comes to dessert! I am amazed what he can pound down. I love my sweet tooth of a husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds