Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Happy 24th of July!" Every year we get to go and celebrate Pioneer Day in Mendon. Berry grew up in Mendon and when the 24th roles around we chase chickens and bunnies, eat snow cones and cotton candy and Berry reminisces of the good 'ol days!



Isabeau trying to take a cat nap. By the way we sunburned the bridge of her nose just a scoush and don't ask me how??? I had my pastey casper #2 covered the whole time! My poor little powders, the sun will never be your friend!

Marsh, Dan and the kids helping us celebrate! The kids had a blast.

One of Eliza's cousins won this rabbit during the animal races. Eliza got to chase after the animals this year because she is two, I think she liked the chicken chase the best because it was the first chase, but she loved the bunnies and hung out with this little guy at lunch.

"Yum-Cotton Candy! Mommy's favorite fair food...

...and soon Eliza's too!



A Day at Bear Lake


Berry and Emmy feeding the Seagulls

"Aaahhh, this is the life!"



"Baby Beau Hang In There!"


Check out this goose egg! All it took was one big tumble and stumble down the front porch w/ her croc shoes on, which we no longer wear. They are just too bulky for this little two year old who's just learning to "bend those knees!"
(we always joke about LuLu bending her knees because when she walks or runs she's so stiff-legged and uncordinated that she falls and trips alot-so whenever she's running and playing we have to yell out "LuLu Bend Those Knees!").

4 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. It totally makes me miss Cache Valley. It's only been a couple of weeks and I'm totally going through withdrawls, can ya tell?.. I went to relief society for the 2nd time today, and it just isn't the same without seeing you up there! Miss ya- keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! Darn that big goose egg on Lulu! So sad when that happens. I am coming up next month for a half marathon I'm running lets visit! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor little powders.... they will never know the joys of a suntan. Dangit. It will all be okay, as long as Lulu learns how to "bend those knees"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I was there at the Mendon 24th. Loved the fireworks! Too bad we didn't see eachother. Your little girls are so cute! Fun to see you even though I didn't see you. Did you go to the reunion?

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds