As for our Banham bunch let's start with our #1 best friend, our pride and joy our little Eliza Bessie Banham. We call her Lou Lou probably 90% of the time, when she was still in my tummy, Berry and Marsha would rub my stomach and say "Hello Liza Lou Lou!" Needless to say the nick name stuck, so I hope she's not annoyed by it when she gets older-oops.

Eliza's loves her Mommy and Daddy. Berry always says "Here comes mommy's shadow." She doesn't like toys, she'd rather just be right by my side. Lou Lou loves her daddy when she wants to, the other times she mostly just tolerates him. We can't wait until the day she finally becomes a daddy's girl(which there will be no maybe she'll become a daddy's girl it's a definite, she just has to realize it).
Eliza is our best friend, even when she is a stinker. We can't believe that it is actually possible to love someone this much.
Eliza is a talker-Mommy, Daddy and Marsha may be the only ones who can understand her but she is a chatter bug. My favorite is when she says "Oh, mom wha happen?" when I bump my head on something or hurt myself and say "ouch!" or maybe something else... She asks what happened and I tell her, then she'll say "Oh, its-k mom," (it's ok) then she'll kiss me.
Berry doesn't like that she puckers her lips for everyone and kisses them on their lips. He's always telling her only kiss Mommy, Daddy, Grammy and Papa on the lips everyone else on the cheek. She just looks at him like "are you talking to me?" Eliza loves, loves, loves kitty cats. Her favorite movie is the Aristocats. She has two stuffed animal cats and carries them around everywhere. Her favorite part of the Aristocats movie is when they sing "Every body wants to be a cat..." she sings along with them and dances around in slow circles it's hilarious.
She loves bath time, her cousins, Little Einstein’s, blankey, and Kung Fu Panda. She hates putting on a coat or a jacket, she will not let me put one on without a scream scene-so mostly she's just wrapped up in a thick blanket, I'm surprised she hasn't gotten more colds than she has.

Berry and I always comment on how we hate to go anywhere or do anything without our Eliza. She is our little tag along, but we miss her too much if we're gone from her for more than an hour. We are so blessed to have her in our lives.
Berry is super busy with his construction company, which we are so blessed, during this economic low slide. He loves working with his boyfriend/brother Brody. They just recently had to higher on three guys to help them out with their construction sites. Berry and Brody split up and each went to a different construction site for a month or two and I think that they went through withdrawals, because every time Berry would come home he'd be talking to his long lost buddy Brody like he hadn't seen him in years. Sara and I laugh at the Killer B Buddies.
As for myself I am prego mego and only getting bigger. I am expecting another little girl. She is due April 28th-I honestly couldn't just randomly tell you what week I am because I don't follow. This pregnancy has flown by-I kind of feel bad-like I'm ignoring my second child. But Eliza, family and working two days as a hygienist keeps me so busy, I'm lucky if I remember my monthly checkups-which by the way I have to drink that nasty sugary pop drink they make you take to check for pregnancy diabetes-gag me with a spoon. Other than that, life goes on at the Banham pad, whether its sleepless nights, grumpy dramatic Lou Lou's, or sunny day’s life does goes on.



Your here! YEAH YEAH YEAH! I love the pics of Lou :) I had such a good weekend up there with you guys! Thank you again for letting us stay with you. I wish we could get up there more often and hang out... one day. :( Keep updating your blog! Don't forget... like loser Marsha!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world! Your little girl is so cute! So fun that you have another one on the way.
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with your family! Liza lou is soooo adorable! And I'm super glad I can now show off my other niece from her own website! ;)
ReplyDeleteYay you are blogging and now I get to see you and cute pictures of your family! I can't believe your having another cute girl, you need to tell me the secret of having girls because I have two boys and I bet my third will be a boy too ha ha ha. Any way, how are you my old roomie skaggy waggy? LOVE YOU! -Val
ReplyDeleteYour little girl is so dang cute! I'm glad you started a blog. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to. I am also expecting another girl, we are due a couple days apart. Hope your feeling well. You are looking so cute. Not fair you look to cute being prego!
ReplyDeleteBobbi
Melis! Way to start blogging! I started not that long ago and it's pretty fun! I love your blog! You and Marsh did a great job!
ReplyDelete